Why Choose Dry Hire?
You are free to choose your own caterer, bar services, musicians, evening entertainment, photographer, videographer, decorations and much more. We can give you a list of suppliers to help you get started and talk through any ideas you might have at your planning meeting.
What’s Included in Venue Only Hire?
- Exclusive use of the beautiful manor house and grounds for your wedding ceremony and reception.
- Fully licenced for ceremonies of up to 200 guests
- Corkage for all alcohol
- Freedom to use your own suppliers
- A Venue Manager who will be present on the day of your wedding to ensure the civil ceremony runs to time and to direct any of your suppliers and guests as they arrive.
- Event licence
- Onsite car parking
What will I need to organise?
- The hire of tables, chairs, glassware, crockery, cutlery and linen
- Appoint a caterer who can also provide waiting staff (check they have public liability insurance)
- Appoint a bar or bring your own and hire some staff to run it for you
- If your numbers exceed 80 guests you will need to hire a marquee or tipi
- You can hire a wedding décor company or rope in some of your friends or family to help you makeover the venue
- Photographer/videographer, entertainment, florist and cake maker
- Book the ceremony with either the local registrars local registrars or a church of your choice
*All weddings are a minimum two-night hire. Accommodation is an additional price and depends on the day of the week and time of the year – please contact us for pricing and availability.
Personal Wedding and Event Planner
If all that seems too much to organise, but you don’t want to be restricted to a wedding package, you can hire your own personal Wedding Planner who will meet with you multiple times on the lead up to your special day. The cost of this is a one-off fee of £450.
- Couples will have up to six meetings with the Wedding Planner running up to the day (3 on location)
- Unlimited contact throughout the planning process (within office hours)
- Assistance with layout
- Assistance with running order
- The Wedding Planner will liaise with your suppliers leading up to the day and arrange times of arrival and set up
- From 9am – 10pm on your wedding day, the Wedding Planner will be onsite directing your suppliers and guests and making sure every detail is correct to ensure you have a wonderful stress-free day.
Email us on email@example.com for more information and availability.